The latest Church of England newsletter has links to a number of on-line resources that are worth sharing:
- Develop a new daily habit with a free Find Time to Pray app
- Read or listen to their updated mental health reflections
- Use your smart speaker to find out more about faith
- Join with thousands of others in saying today’s prayer each day
- Light a virtual candle to make space to pray
- Sign up to their email reflections
Those without internet access can call 0800 804 8044 (free) for hymns, reflections and prayers.
A prayer for all those affected by coronavirus
Keep us, good Lord, under the shadow of your mercy. Sustain and support the anxious, be with those who care for the sick, and lift up all who are brought low; that we may find comfort knowing that nothing can separate us from your love. In Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.